Even though the music is not in my techno style, I enjoyed it---disregardless...Michael A
YES!! So very appropriate. of course you could always go late like Nikki.
I have seriously never heard that song before, ever. Susan
I detect a bit of sarcasm in that comment, Susan, but could it actually be true???? (I loved Europe, but then I'm old)
Whether it's two weeks or more or less, ". . .things will never be the same again!" It IS the final countdown. Kathy A
Even though the music is not in my techno style, I enjoyed it---disregardless...
ReplyDeleteMichael A
YES!! So very appropriate. of course you could always go late like Nikki.
ReplyDeleteI have seriously never heard that song before, ever.
ReplyDeleteSusan
I detect a bit of sarcasm in that comment, Susan, but could it actually be true???? (I loved Europe, but then I'm old)
ReplyDeleteWhether it's two weeks or more or less, ". . .things will never be the same again!" It IS the final countdown. Kathy A
ReplyDelete